The school year may be wrapping up, but there is still plenty of exciting news and information about MyEducation BC in the latest issue of MyEducation BC Connection. Published June 23, 2017, Issue 3 includes:
- Information on the newly launched MyEducation BC Analytics tool
- How the Family Portal is benefiting students, parents and teachers in Cariboo-Chilcotin
- A look back at the 2016/17 school year by MyEducation BC’s Service Management Council Chair
- A report on the success of the2017 MyEducation BC Academy educational conference
- Updates from the MyEducation BC Service Management Council’s committees
You can view current and previous issues of MyEducation BC Connection on the Newsletter page.
MyEducation BC Connection is a quarterly newsletter to provide school districts, educators, and stakeholders with the latest news and stories related to MyEducation BC, the province’s comprehensive student record system used in 56 BC school districts, the Yukon, and independent schools across the province.