The 2017/18 school year has kicked off across BC, and so has a new issue of MyEducation BC Connection. Published September 25, 2017, Issue 4 includes:
- Information on a new MyEducation BC School Cash export that demonstrates the power of inter-district cooperation
- Information about the new MyEducation BC Standards Manual website
- A summary of the results of the 2016/17 Business Value Framework survey
- A profile of Quesnel’s MyEducation BC representative, Mark Ekelund
- Dates for 2017/18 MyEducation BC events
Read MyEdBC Connection Issue 4 here.
MyEducation BC Connection is a quarterly newsletter to provide school districts, educators, and stakeholders with the latest news and stories related to MyEducation BC, the province’s comprehensive student record system used in 56 BC school districts, the Yukon, and independent schools across the province. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org