Need a little holiday reading? Issue five of MyEducation BC Connection is now available. Published December 13, 2017, this issue features:
- How artificial intelligence is supporting independent school users of MyEducation BC
- Links to a new Follett video showcasing MyEducation BC
- Information on MyEducation BC Academy 2018 and how you can submit your session ideas
- Profiles of the Service Management Council (SMC) Executive Committee’s new members
- Updates from the SMC’s Operations and Standards, Software Enhancement, and Student Learning Committees
Read MyEducation BC Connection Issue 5 here.
MyEducation BC Connection is a quarterly newsletter to provide school districts, educators, and stakeholders with the latest news and stories related to MyEducation BC, the province’s comprehensive student record system used in 56 BC school districts, the Yukon, and independent schools across the province. For more information, contact email@example.com.