Issue six of MyEducation BC Connection is now available. Published March 19, 2018, this issue features:
- A recent Yukon working session to learn about standards-based assessment and other tools that support student learning
- Information on updates that align MyEducation BC’s class reports with SOGI
- Registration information for MyEducation BC Academy 2018
- A profile on Kamloops/Thompson’s Surinder Brar
- Updates from the Service Management Council’s sub-committees
Read MyEducation BC Connection Issue 6 here.
MyEducation BC Connection is a quarterly newsletter to provide school districts, educators, and stakeholders with the latest news and stories related to MyEducation BC, the province’s comprehensive student record system used in 56 BC school districts, Yukon, and independent schools across the province. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.